I don’t know about you, but the last year has been hard on all of us. A lot of hard moments to get through. Whether it’s dealing with all of the negative media, you lost a job, homeschooling your children and the million other things that have been out of control this year, I wanted to share some positive ideas.
This is Random Acts of Kindness week and I wanted to share 10 ideas for you to try this week to help brighten someones day. I’m planning to take one of the items off this list every day this week to try and help bring joy to those around me.
Not only that, there’s something that happens within you when you do something nice for someone else. It also brings joy to you. Helps create the peace within your soul. It’s a magical thing what helping others does for both of you.
10 Random Acts of Kindness
- Write a Thank You note to someone
- Leave an inspiration message on a random car window
- Smile and say hi to 5 people you pass that you don’t know
- Pay for coffee or food for the person behind you in the drive-thru line
- Offer to help someone before they have to ask
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them
- Leave a little extra on the tip line when you go out to eat
- Allow someone to go in front of you in line or in traffic
- Compliment a mother at the store at how well her kids are behaving
- Leave 10 positive comments on random social media accounts or blogs
I hope you love this easy list of things you can do to show kindness to those around you. I’d love to hear any ideas you have or Let me know in the comments below what the last random act of kindness you have done, or even received.
Hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks so much for stopping by.
PS: Don’t forget to tag me (Instagram or Facebook) when you try out any outfit idea or purchase anything you find through me! You could also send me a quick email (Hello@kallieflexman.com) because I’d love to see your inspired looks, even share them with other Mama’s in my Newsletter!
Are you subscribed yet? If not, be sure to do so, as I share exclusive content there, as well as hosts Newsletter Exclusive Giveaways.
I'd love to hear your thoughts