Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays we keep pretty casual. We don’t do big gifts or go all out. We never have. J and I have always celebrated at home. We make a nice dinner, open a nice bottles of wine and watch a movie. Ever since I can remember this is what we have done this. So I thought I’d put together a list of 20 romantic Valentine’s Day desserts you could try this year.
In fact, we have done this even before having kids. Rather that making a big production of gifts or where to eat, we focus on spending quality time together. So, now that we have kids, we put them to bed early and have a living room date night.
If you’re planning an at home date night here’s 20 romantic Valentine’s Day desserts to try. Let me know in the comments below if you try any of these and how you liked it.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake – Wow your special someone with this gorgeous Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake! This pink and red dessert is perfect for a romantic dinner for two.
- Chocolate Caramel Affogato – If you love coffee and ice cream, you need to make this amazing dessert for your Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Easy Chocolate Truffles – These truffles take just 3 ingredients and a few minutes to make. Chocolate is all you need for the perfect romantic dessert, don’t you think?
- Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Brownie Tarts – These decadent chocolate and raspberry brownie tarts might just be the best chocolate dessert you will ever make!
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes – Every romantic dinner needs pink Champagne, am I right? This pink champagne isn’t in a glass, though, this one is in a cupcake.
- Chocolate Filled Strawberries – Easy, delicious and perfect for Valentine’s Day, these chocolate filled strawberries are a great romantic dessert idea.
- Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes – If you are looking for a vegan dessert, these red velvet cupcakes are rich and delicious.
- Easy Double Raspberry Mousse Cups – This raspberry mousse is a light dessert that makes for a perfect ending to your romantic Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Chocolate And Coconut Coated Mini Heart Cakes – These heavenly chocolate and coconut coated mini heart cakes make a delightful romantic dessert.
- Chocolate Lava Cakes – These chocolate lava cakes are alluring, decadent and simply perfect for a romantic dinner with your special someone.
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse – This 3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse is not only delicious, but it is light enough to work for a romantic dessert.
- Heavenly Boston Cream Puffs – These Heavenly Boston Cream Puffs are melt in your mouth delicious and surprisingly easy to make.
- The Best No Bake Peanut Butter Pie – Decadent desserts make the most romantic desserts, although baking all day isn’t very romantic. This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is delicious and easy!
- Easy Dairy Free Chocolate Fondue – This indulgent dessert is just right for a romantic dessert idea with your special someone.
- Strawberry Shortcake & Lemon Curd Parfaits – Light, fluffy and oh so delicious, these strawberry shortcake & lemon curd parfaits are a great dessert to add to your Valentine’s Day table.
- Easy Chocolate Mousse for Two – This Easy Chocolate Mousse for Two is light, dreamy and made just for two.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit Truffles – The decadence of chocolate with the light flavor of fruit is the perfect combination for a delicious and light dessert for Valentine’s Day.
- Mini Gluten Free Champagne Cupcakes – If you are looking for a romantic dessert that is gluten-free, these mini gluten-free champagne cupcakes are a great option.
- Almond Raspberry Ricotta Parfaits – 10 minutes is all it takes to make this delightful, romantic dessert.
- Raspberry Crème Brûlée For Two – Despite what you may have always thought, Crème Brûlée can easily be made at home and this Raspberry Crème Brûlée For Two will be a bit hit for your Valentine’s Day dinner.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Can’t wait to hear if you try any of these out.
PS: Don’t forget to tag me (Instagram or Facebook) when you try out any outfit idea or purchase anything you find through me! You could also send me a quick email (Hello@kallieflexman.com) because I’d love to see your inspired looks, even share them with other Mama’s in my Newsletter!
Are you subscribed yet? If not, be sure to do so, as I share exclusive content there, as well as hosts Newsletter Exclusive Giveaways.
I'd love to hear your thoughts