I’m such a simple and casual Mama, but I love to look put together with minimal effort. In the past year or so I have been wearing more graphic tees than anything else. Honestly, it may be a little out of control. There are times I need/want to dress up a bit and there’s not a lot to work with other than graphic tees…oops!
With that said, you all know I’m a girl who actually likes to wear my clothes more than once. So I wanted to give you some ideas on how to wear your graphic tees…both casually and dressed up. I’m always looking for ways to reinvent my closest without always buying new things constantly…are you the same way?
Why you should have graphic tees in your wardrobe
- They are comfortable! plain and simple Graphic tees are just that…tees with a little pizzaz. And very few things are more comfortable than a good ole t-shirt!
2. They are versatile. You may initially think graphic tees aren’t that versatile, but they really are! You can simply wear them with jeans and sneakers, you can dress it up with heels or even a dressy skirt.
3. They are downright cool. I think graphic tees add an instant cool factor to a simple, more basic outfit, especially rocker tees. Of course, I love a good plain tees, too, but a graphic tee is much more fun!
4. They help in a pinch. When I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to think about an outfit or try on various outfit options, I grab a graphic tee. Why, because it pairs with anything!
- They come in all colors and at all price points. You can find them in every color under the sun, any photo or saying you can imagine and you can find them at every price point. Just go to your favorite retailer and type “graphic tee” and you’ll see endless options.
Do you love graphic tees as much as I do? They are so versatile and effortlessly cool! Let us know how you wear yours! Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by + enjoy the rest of your week!
PS: Don’t forget to tag me (Instagram or Facebook) when you try out any outfit idea or purchase anything you find through me! You could also send me a quick email (Hello@ ) because I’d love to see your inspired looks, even share them with other Mama’s in my Newsletter!
Are you subscribed yet? If not, be sure to do so, as I share exclusive content there, as well as hosts Newsletter Exclusive Giveaways.