You Guys. Today is Maskcara’s First Birthday! It marks such a special day in the company. A year ago Maskcara launched the Artist Program. and for those of you that don’t know. I am a Maskcara Artist (post here), that means I sell the makeup. There are SOO many reason why I joined in on this company and why I love it. So I’m going to be sharing several reason why I became a Maskcara artist in this post. It was the BEST decision I made in 2017. I love the product (I mean LOVOVEEE the product) and even more so I love the culture and message of this company.
I love that I get to help women feel beautiful and confident. Show them how to highlight and show off their beautiful features, and not only that it only takes them 10 minutes or less! AND they don’t have a spend a fortune buying 1,735 products to achieve the look. Ok so maybe that’s an exaggeration, but really I was using at least 15 different products before discovering Maskcara to achieve the same look, and not as good! So here are my reasons for joining this amazing company.
Why I Became A Maskcara Artist
- The product. I love this product. I don’t even know what I was doing with my makeup before I started using Maskcara. Actually I do know, I barely used it and was using bronzer… Gaaaah!!! Scary I know. But, the product is so high-end and it’s at an affordable price. I mean Sephora, Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, etc wanted to carry this in their stores. There is really nothing like this out there for highlighting and contouring. I love that it’s all in one CUSTOMIZABLE kit. That’s right you only get the colors that’s right for you and that YOU like. Best Part: when you’re out of a color you only have to replace that color…not the whole palette. How amazing is that!?!
- The packaging is gorgeous. Everything from the compact to the tin covers to even the double sided brushes. There is so much thought behind how the product looks that you love to show it of. It’s something you would be proud to show off to others.
- The message. Cara wanted to create a product to help women feel beautiful without breaking the bank or spending hours in front of the mirror to achieve their look. The whole point of this company is to make them feel beautiful, confident and give them the skills to do their makeup and do it well. Giving women time back in their day to do things they love and look and feel beautiful while doing it. so GET OUT THERE GORGEOUS!
- Culture. The culture of Maskcara is like no other. Everyone is so supportive and wanting to help one another. Maskcara is still a baby in the world of Direct Sales. So once you join you become a pioneer in the company and the other women are helping you succeed. If you need help color matching someone, post in the group and you will get a ton of other Artist responding and helping you. You are not a lone in this company, which is what I love. I can’t get over how nice, helpful and supportive these ladies are! Everyone is giving tips, sharing graphics of the makeup and before and afters and letting you use them. My favorite part is Cara, the founder of the company does weekly trainings. Yes, she gets on live every week and shares tips and tricks for the make up or to help you boost your sells. She genuinely cares about us and this company and you can feel it.
- It’s pretty much Stress Free. There’s no buying product inventory, packaging and shipping it out to others or dealing with returns. Maskcara has amazing customer service and does all of that for you. WHAT! I know amazing right, all you have to do is start talking about and sharing the makeup you love.
- Commission Breakdown. You will make 20-40% off of your sales. Depending on how much you sell will depend on your comission. The other amazing thing is you get paid EVERY FRIDAY! Yes you’ll get paid once a week and then at the end of the month you’ll get your bonuses, for example commission from your downline. Speaking of downline, there is not a limit. If you look at other direct sales company look at how you make money. Do you have to spend money to make money? With Maskcara you don’t have to do that. Its people going to your website, placing their order and they’re all set to be your customer for life!
- Opportunity. You guys this is the biggest reason to join right now. There is only about 5,000 artist right now. I know that sounds like a lot. But it’s not. There are some states that only have 1 artist and several that are single digits. Now is the time to join in and build your business. Joining right now is what it means to get in at ground level. So cool right?!? The other thing is you can do this at your own pace and as your schedule allows.
This is the perfect time to join in on this amazing company and opportunity and I want to help you grow and succeed in your business! I will help you get started, by sharing content with you, helping you color match, get you trained and being your support. We are having so much fun and I know you will too. I mean it’s the perfect excuse to get out of the house and hang with your girlfriends!
Let me know if you have questions and I will send you more information.
You can purchase your Maskcara Here:
Here are a couple of videos from Cara on what IIID foundation is and how to Highlight and Contour with Maskcara.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions, I’m here for you and happy to help in anyway possible!