Happy Wednesday Babes! I’m excited to share my first DAILYLOOK style box with you all. I’ll be honest, I haven’t ever done a style service before because I am a little picky. And you all know me…super casual, like things simple and a lot of no fuss pieces.
I think I was always worried things wouldn’t really be my style. That’s kind of crazy to think because you fill out a style quiz based on what you like and don’t like and share your sizes for different things.
As a busy mom/women using one of these services is a no brainer. It saves time and effort. Plus you get to try-on everything in your home. I love this because I like to know if it’s something I can wear several different ways…hence, why I started this What To Wear Wednesday Series in the first place.
When shopping in store, you can try to imagine what you have to wear with something…but this way you can actually see and try it out with your current closet.
I know there are several different options out there to choose from, but here’s why I decided to try the DailyLook.
Details on the DAILYLOOK
- The style quiz asks questions about your style, lifestyle, and your price point to keep things your budget.
- You get assigned to a professional stylist who curates a box just for you based on your style profile, and will get 7-12 items in your box.
- Chance to preview your box (24 hour limit) to switch up to 3 items if the sizing isn’t quite right.
- You choose your frequency of delivery: monthly, every other month or every 3 months
- No obligation to buy! Keep what you love, return the rest.
- Free shipping and return
- Each box has a $40 styling fee, but that is applied towards the items you keep. So if you keep 1 item, their service is FREE! Oh and if you’re not sure you can try it to today for $20, just use code FLEXMAN20
I think the main thing for me was that you get more items in the DAILYLOOK style box. Some of the others I check out only sends 5 items. Which limits your ability to create several full looks.
What do you guys think, are you into these style box services? I am going to try this out for a few months and keep you all posted.
I’d love to hear about your experiences in the comments below!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you’re having a great week so far!
PS: Don’t forget to tag me (Instagram or Facebook) when you try out any outfit idea or purchase anything you find through me! You could also send me a quick email (Hello@ ) because I’d love to see your inspired looks, even share them with other Mama’s in my Newsletter!
Are you subscribed yet? If not, be sure to do so, as I share exclusive content there, as well as hosts Newsletter Exclusive Giveaways.