With only one week left before Father’s Day, I figured it was time to start thinking about what to get James. I don’t know about you, but he is seriously SOO hard to buy for. He’s just one of those guys that’s content with having very little stuff. He doesn’t get too excited over new clothes, but then wear anything you get him to death, Ha! Anyway, needless to say, things he likes the most are experiences, or things that are functional. So, today I have put together a few Father’s Day gift ideas, including a few experiences you could arrange for the day.
Father’s Day Experience Gift Ideas
Setting up an experience for your dad, husband or father of your kids can potentially be a daunting task. But, with a little planning and coordination you can pull any of these off.
- Set up a tee time. James loves to golf, in fact once it gets light earlier and a little warmer he tends to golf nine holes every Thursday. So, for that golfer in your life call around to some courses he hasn’t played at before, or at least played in a while. For James I would ensure it’s for a full 18 holes, since he doesn’t get that often.
- Make a reservation for him and the kids. Like a Father/Kids date. For those dads who travel a lot for work, allotting a special time for him to spend with the kids is something they both will love. If you have daughter’s this is the perfect time for him to teach them how a man should treat them on a date.
- Schedule a massage. Who doesn’t want an hour or hour and half relaxing.
- Go miniature golfing. This is always so fun. Kids love this and it’s a great way to get out and be active.
- Race Car Driving. If you have race track near you, set up a time for him to to drive the car, I think it’s called something like NASCAR Experience.
- Rent a fancy sports car for a few hours and let him drive it around town to his massage, tee time or date with the kids.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
These are the basics. From grilling utensils, to running shoes to speakers. here are a few classic gift ideas for dads, husbands or father figure in your or your kid’s lives.
Daddy and Me Style Ideas
Black & White
USA (also perfect for 4th of July and Labor Day weekend)
Also, Just in time for summer fun I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite Bloggers and YouTubers for a great giveaway. One lucky person will win $600 in PayPal Cash. The Winner will be announced by 7/6 on this page. You’ll receive 3 points for each entry. By entering this contest you’re subscribing to the hosts email list. Be sure enter the contest below! Good luck!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I’d love to hear some of your Father’s Day Gift Ideas below!
_____ SHOP THE POST _____