Alright you all, we are only a couple weeks away from the biggest shopping day of the year. Especially for all of those people on our list, you know the one we made a few weeks ago! There are several types of people on my list, and I’m sure feel the same way. There’s the Mama’s, beauty lovers, homebody’s and everything else you can imagine. Just like I always do, I’m sharing several gift guides throughout the season. My hope is to help you streamline your shopping and get it done easily and quickly. You could maybe even get it all done from your couch! I’m kicking it off with cozy gifts for the homebody and home.
We all love a good night in and having all the right things to make those nights comfortable and relaxing. Here is a list of gifts that are perfect for the homebody.
Holiday Gift Guide: The Homebody
- Faux Fur Throw – with the cold weather cozying up next to a fire with a soft and cozy blanket is perfect. I love this one if you’re looking for more of one to splurge on, but this one is great for the budget friendly shoppers.
- Spa Gift – everyone loves some great self-care items. A few on my faves are this exfoliant for hands and feet, nail polish and a good face mask.
- Slippers – I hate to be cold and wearing slippers is one way I avoid that. These are so cozy and cute for those that love a slip-on style, but these are more like cozy sock slippers.
- Pajama Set – a homebody loves to lounge at home, so why not get a cute set for her to hang out in
- Candles – a great item to have on hand for anybody, but also a good thing to add if you need just one more thing to add.
Click on Any Image Below to Shop Directly
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope these ideas are helpful in getting you started on your holiday shopping!
Now, Get Out There Gorgeous and have a wonderful weekend!