I don’t think you understand…I’m OBSESSED.
Have you fallen for the oversized blazer trend that’s just about everywhere right now too?
If you’re anything like me, sometimes I look at trends and think, “That’s so cute…uhhh…how the heck do I pull it off??”
Girlfriend, I got you.
After an extensive, exhausting and very serious research 😉, I’ve compiled 10 of my favorite ways to jump on the blazer trend this winter.
Trust me. You can pull this one off regardless of your everyday style.
- Wear an oversized blazer as a mini dress paired with tights.
- An oversized blazer over the top of a mini dress peeking out is so cute.
- Go for a modern twist on a traditional look by wearing an oversized blazer over matching pants
- Style an oversized blazer with a graphic band tee and a pair of distressed denim shorts.
- Layer an oversized blazer over a hoodie paired with joggers
- Pair an oversized blazer with leggings and combat boots.
- Style an oversized blazer with a bodysuit and distressed jeans.
- Roll the sleeves up for an effortlessly cool look.
- Belt your blazer.
- Pair your oversized blazer with a chunky sweater.
Tell me your favorite way to style an oversized blazer. Better yet, show me how you’re styling it, send me a photo or tag me on Insta and I’ll pick my favorite styles to feature in my newsletter. Not apart of the gang? Sign up here for all the fun tips, tricks and recipes!