October is just around the corner, which means it’s time for all the fun Fall activities. There are so many things that make me think of Fall. I remember when I was little my Mom always had the house filled with a cinnamon scents, she’d make chili and we would watch a movie. It was such a special time of year. It’s the kick-off to the holiday season and the busiest, fun time of year. I love Fall time and the tradition it brings, so I’ve put together a Fall Bucket List at the end of this post.
This time of year is all about being together, being thankful and enjoying time with family and friends. You spend time outside to enjoying the cool crisp air with a warm cup of coffee, cocoa or cider. There are so many things about this time of year to enjoy. So get out there and enjoy all the amazing things this time of year has to offer.
31 Days Of Fall – Fall Bucket List
- Make apple cider
- Go apple picking
- Make pumpkin pancakes
- Light Fall candles in your house
- Go to a football game
- Head to the pumpkin patch
- Have a bonfire + make S’mores
- Make chili
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Light a fire in your fireplace
- Wear cozy sweaters
- Make pumpkin bread
- Carve pumpkins
- Roast the pumpkin seeds
- Enjoy caramel apples
- Attend a Halloween party, or throw your own
- Sip homemade hot chocolate
- Makes haunted fort with the kids
- Go on a hayride
- Bake peanut butter rice krispies – get out the cookie cutter for fall shapes
- Watch a Halloween movie, my favorite is Hocus Pocus
- Fall crafts – use leaves as stamps,
- Decorate Fall shaped cookies
- Make apple crisp, pie or cupcakes
- Read a good book
- Go out for a nature walk
- Decorate pine cones with paint, glitter, or use them for a rolling stamper
- Make haunted gingerbread houses
- Host a game night
- Dress up in Halloween costumes
- Go Trick or Treating
What are your favorite Fall activities? Comment below so we can add to this list!
Now get out there and have a gorgeous weekend!
Need more Fall Inspo:
Mom Life Mondays: 5 Fall Family Activities
Transitioning Your Summer Clothes Into Fall
Now that’s a lot of fun things to do! Good luck dear!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com